WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
Customers and Suppliers
- Personal details such as name, title, position, work identification numbers, department, business unit
- Contact information such as email address, telephone number, company name, occupation, address and postcode
- Payment information to process orders
- Tax information such as VAT and tax numbers
- For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect visit our cookies page.
Employees and Contractors
- Personal details – name, date of birth, bank account details, next of kin, details of social media accounts
- Contact details – address and phone number(s), email address
- Personnel file details such as terms and conditions of employment, training, performance evaluations, promotions, personal development plans, conduct and disciplinary data, work location, salary information, bank account details and tax and personally identifiable numbers such as a social security numbers
- Employment history/application details such as educational history and employment history
- Editorial or journalistic content
- Medical information such as medical certificates and sick notes
- Family details such as names and dates of birth of children, for example this would be relevant if an employee wanted to take parental leave
- Pension details
- Trade union membership details
- Performance related data
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Payroll and benefit administration
- Human Resources (HR)
- Performance and talent management
- Operational performance and management
- Marketing and PR. For example, if we have your permission we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Improving and monitoring health and safety
- Improvement of business products and services
- Research and statistical analysis
- Business strategy
- Internal audits or investigations
- Prevention and detection of unlawful and/or criminal behaviour towards us or our customers and employees; and/or fulfilling legal obligations
- Personal data may be processed for other reasons from time to time and the company will always try to keep the individual informed. The individual can withdraw consent at any time.
- We may use it to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail if you have made an enquiry.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. Visit our cookies page for more information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website your information will only be processed in line with your enquiry, if you do want to receive email marketing information there is a check box in these forms that you can tick to receive these.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other applicable national and European privacy legislation and regulations (together the “data protection law”).
If you would like a copy of the information held on you or if you would your personal information to be permanently removed from our systems please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Showroom & Works Hodkin & Jones
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
For more information please read our Website Privacy Statement.